Websites Meeting?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:07:22 UTC 2008

2008/12/29 Darren VanBuren <onekopaka at gmail.com>

> On Dec 29, 2008, at 1:41 AM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
>
> Hey, I know a lot of people are are enjoying the winter holidays, so I
> thought I'd check first - can most people make a meeting at 22:00 UTC
> today?
>
> Thanks,
> Ricky
> --
>

> As long as I don't have to go anywhere, yes.
> Darren VanBuren
> onekopaka at gmail.com
> Administrator of Onekopakaspace
>
> Blog:
> http://oks.kicks-ass.net/~onekopaka/blog/<http://oks.kicks-ass.net/%7Eonekopaka/blog/>
>
> Sweetcron install:
> http://sweetcron.oks.kicks-ass.net/
>
> PGP Key: 66F46296 (gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 66F46296)
>

> --

I think 22:00 UTC is 15:00 EST.  If so then I'll be able to make it.  Ricky,
I had an item I wanted to put on the agenda, but I don't know how to do
that.

Some one blogged on Planet Fedora about the SHA1SUM files being 5 levels
deep on the site.  I thought we could talk about that and just make it 2
levels by placing a link along with the other big blue blocks on the
right-hand side on the "get fedora" page.

--
*Marc F.*

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!" -Marc F.