feedback

'Ricky Zhou' ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 29 20:42:59 UTC 2008

On 2008-12-29 10:37:55 AM, Dan Adams wrote:
> Yeah, did that, I really can read, but that not feedback is it? I hate to be
> a smart ass, but you might try re-reading my email.
"Communicate (Speak with Fedora)" and "Providing Feedback to Developers"
isn't feedback?  Did you expect something more than bugzilla and mailing
lists?  Exactly what part of this were you dissatisfied with?

Again, we welcome any constructive suggestions on how to make this more
obvious.

Thanks,
Ricky