Introducing myself

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:44:13 UTC 2008

Hello everybody!
My name is Juan Camilo Prada, and i wanted to say hi to everybody in
this mailing list, and tell you all that i'm here willing to help!

as a start i made this post ->
http://juankprada.livejournal.com/4057.html

talking about what i could see about the current websites related to
fedora project. Jeff Spaleta commented on it and encouraged me to join
and help with the websites SIG, so here i am, am already a fedora
ambassador, and i do pretty good in web development.

My skills are: PHP/Zend Framework, (X)HTML, CSS, MySQL and some design
skills to.