problem with Iso file

Hello:

I downloaded Iso file for Fedora core8 (Fedora8-i386-DVD.iso) . When i try to  burn the image file, an error occur: "The size of the image file is incorrect". I tried in Linux Ubuntu with K3b and in Windows Xp with Nero and an error occur.
I can burn the Iso file but don't work, when the system start up with the DVD, the instalation program "can't find the Linux Kernel".
Is it possible a error in the Iso file?

Thanks