Re: hello everybody

On 2008-01-15 10:28:04 AM, siDdhaRtH sInGh wrote:
> i am new to this community.
Welcome!
> i want to contribute to fedora project.
> i know
> html/css/javascript
> php
> mysql
> python
> etc..
>
> please let me know how can contribute?
We currently have several things that we could use some help with, from
working on the website buildscript (written in python) to writing
content and theming some of our webapps and other sites.

Take a look at some of the tasks at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?component=Webmaster&status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened
and http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/PageRequests.  Let us know if
you see anything you'd be interested in, and we can give you some
details to get started with.

Thanks a lot,