Re: A short Introduction

On 2008-01-14 11:52:52 PM, Dennis Buice wrote:
> Here are some of the things I have to offer to your team:
>
> * HTML
> * CSS
> * PHP
> * Python
> * SQL
> * Website design
>
> I look forward to working with your team in its projects.
>
> IRC Name is: trombone
Nice talking to you on IRC :)

We currently have several things that we could use some help with, from
working on the website buildscript (written in python) to writing
content and theming some of our webapps and other sites.

Take a look at some of the tasks at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?component=Webmaster&status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened
and http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/PageRequests.  Let us know if
you see anything you'd be interested in, and we can give you some
details to get started with.

Thanks a lot,