a problem concerning a site you host

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:19:02 UTC 2008

2008/1/16 Kure Oni <tokyo.z at hotmail.com>:

>  hello! I need your help
>
> I have found a site containing my artwork, and 2 other artists artwork that
> has been taken without permission and posted, and the person who has taken
> this artwork has also claimed the character in the pictures as their own-
> and that character is mine. so they are stealing the artwork and character,
> and I am very upset over this. there is no email on that site so I cannot
> contact them, but it brings me to "fedora" page when I try to go to the main
> page of the site with the stolen artwork and character: http://kauske.org/

The Fedora Project has no affiliation with this website. They are
merely users of the Fedora Linux distribution.

> here is the page containing the stolen works:
> http://kauske.org/chars/Battalion/ace%20pilots/velocity.htm
>
> I would really appreciate your help, if you can, since it says you power
> this site then you must be able to take down the stolen artwork

The Fedora "software" powers the site, no one at the Fedora Project
has control of the actual website. Please seek some other means of
contact the person actually responsible for the website.

The Fedora Project has no responsibility for the issue at hand.

( www.pembo13.com )