Censorship?

Geoffrey Siddell geoff.siddell4 at virgin.net
Thu Jan 24 00:25:42 UTC 2008

Hi

Are you aware that www.fedoraproject.org has become inaccessible (at least to me in UK). I now get "Access Denied - Please contact your network administrator" when trying to connect.
 Googling "Fedora" produces your site at the top of the list but a couple of places below is www.fedora.org , which is a very weird and disturbing page that refers in an oblique fashion to Fedora Linux. As a long time Fedora Linux user I am very concerned about this. I can access your site through anonymouse.org, so it seems that some sort of censorship, filtering, blacklisting or DOS attack is underway.
 I have queried my ISP (Virgin.net) but have no reply yet. I would be interested to know what light you can throw on this.

                            Regards, Geoff Siddell