Re: Planet rendering test matrix

Max Spevack wrote:
Ian Weller has put together a page for testing the rendering of Planet across various broswers and platforms, in response to various informal bug reports that we have received.

I have added a link to Craig's IE7 patch.

Now it's time to publicize.  I'll be posting to my blog soon with the URL.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet/TestMatrix

I see you marked FF3 + F9 as working OK, so should I understand I am the only seeing the "scroll after images" bug[1] ? Which is so annoying that I am thinking about alternate ways to read planet...

[1] - http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/planetfedora.png