Re: Planet rendering test matrix

Craig Thomas wrote:
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
Max Spevack wrote:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet/TestMatrix
I see you marked FF3 + F9 as working OK, so should I understand I am the
only seeing the "scroll after images" bug[1] ? Which is so annoying that I
am thinking about alternate ways to read planet...

[1] - http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/planetfedora.png

Nicu, no, I see that sporadically as well...can you post your .png and
comments to that matrix please?

To late, it was reported already by Nigel, so I could only add a confirmation :p
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet/TestMatrix#Fedora.2C_Firefox_3