Top nav bar help

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 11 16:05:06 UTC 2008

Hey all,

I got a chance to sit down and work on the top nav bar and also on
making the home page look a little more like the one the design for
Fedora App DB but I could do with some help:

a) How can I get my local git repo into Fedora People so other people
can grab my version?
b) The colours don't look quite right to me. I've been using the
Fedora Logo colours...
c) There's some bits of the CSS that still need fixing, like the top
border on the content section covering the right background/border
image

There's a screenshot of what I've done so far at:

http://jonrob.fedorapeople.org/fp_home1.png

There's also a screenshot of an old take that no longer has code where
the top nav bar is a different colour and looks a little better to me:

http://jonrob.fedorapeople.org/fp_home.png

Best,

Jon