Re: Meeting Log - 2008-07-14

2008/7/14 Ricky Zhou <ricky fedoraproject org>:
> 16:00 < ricky> ====== BEGIN FEDORA WEBSITES MEETING ======

..snip..

> 16:32 < ricky> (spins.fedoraproject.org)

Wanted to mention that I will probably have some time next week to
work on the searching back end.   My biggest question here is how we
want to search.  Are we just considering the .spec file?  If so, we
could make simple matches with python using some good regex.  I was
also considering trying to take on learning TG2 while I was at it
since I've not played much with it yet.  Any suggestions on these two
items?

Cheers,

Clint

..snip..