Re: About Planet App

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 19:44 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> We can aggregate the pt_BR stuff on the official Planet Fedora as well.

Seth Vidal said he could make the new .planet file able to handle l10n.
Not sure if the function is there, it might just be a stub right now.

Rodrigo -- can you enter in an infrastructure ticket to have a pt_BR
feed created on planet.fedoraproject.org/pt_BR? (Presuming that is a
good URL.)

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure

Then we can find out from Seth how it can work, and recruit a web
programmer to help, if needed.

Once that is done, you can use it to populate a "mirror" planet on
projetofedora.org.  The people can use the existing system and quickly
populate language-specific planets.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41