meeting reminder, mon jul 21, 22:00 UTC

Hi all,

Can we get a quick roll call on who will/won't be able to make our meeting Monday at 22:00 UTC in #fedora-websites?

I apologize in advance, but I will *not* be at the meeting. I was at LUG Radio Live in the UK all weekend, and while it was a pretty good event, one of the things I brought back with me was the beginnings of a cold, which I need to make sure goes away and does not get worse.

So let's get a quick show of who's in/out, see whether or not we have quoroum, and get a volunteer to run down and update as necessary the Task List on our wiki page.

thanks,
Max