Getting the elections app ready (UI)

Nigel Jones dev at nigelj.com
Thu Jun 5 10:56:37 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

Just wanted to poke you guys to see if anyone is interested from a
Websites Team POV on improving the UI for the elections application
(https://publictest10.fedoraproject.org/elections/), I'm gradually
implementing one or two changes but I'd really appreciate some
help/advice as I'm really rubbish at UI stuff.

The main things on the TODO can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/elections/ticket/4 mainly the redesign of the
vote form and results pages (some method of showing the proportion of
the total votes (I can expose the total count easy enough), there also
needs to be room for explanation of the voting method (range voting) for
people who don't understand it.

Any mock-ups/ideas/whatevers would be *greatly* appreciated.

Thanks,

Nigel Jones