After wiki conversion: Where can I see the old moinmoin pages?

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Fri Jun 6 23:36:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am a semi-regular wiki contributer. I would like to do some cleanup
after the conversion to MediaWiki. Specifically YumUpgradeFaq. I
think/now that something was lost in the conversion, so I would like to
have a look at the old moinmoin page. IIRC I saw it mentioned that it
was alive somewhere, but I can't find it. Perhaps a link could be set in
the conversion-entry in the history for each page? Or on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Editing?

Thanks,
Mads