Meeting June 16, 20:00 UTC

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:42:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 12:46 +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
> Hi Websites team:
>
> We are scheduled for a meeting tonight.  I think the main topics for
> conversation are the "Default spin of Fedora" thread & how that impacts
> our get-fedora mockup work.  Furthermore, I would like to give you guys
> the basic plan for the spins.fedoraproject.org work that I want to try
> to achieve at FUDCon.
>
> --Max

I wont be able to attend, i jest received an email from my sponsor at
Campus Party and i have a meeting today at the same time as the websites
meeting.

I'll be checking the log when it comes out. For the topics proposed you
know my position about the default desktop, and about spins, well ill
accept what you propose there Max :)

--
Juan Camilo Prada <jprada at fedoraproject.org>