Hello...

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Sun Jun 22 14:14:48 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 08:39 -0400, Matt Lee wrote:
> I'm Matt Lee, Campaigns Manager at the Free Software Foundation.

Hi Matt!

> I went to Fudcon yesterday, and it was great to meet some of you.
>
> I was so impressed by yesterday, that I've wiped my laptop and moved
> to Fedora. I'm blogging my experiences as part of my on-going project,
> Exploring Freedom -- http://exploringfreedom.org/

Right on!

> One of my roles within the FSF is to maintain our websites, and I'm
> also presently (still) volunteering in my spare time to run the
> website for the GNU Operating System -- http://www.gnu.org/
>
> As GNU and Fedora have much in common, I'd like to try my hand at
> getting involved here. And I'm sure you've all my attempts to find
> various things on the Fedora Project website, as posted yesterday.
>
> I'm unsure how to proceed further, so I thought I'd send this out
> there and let people give me some feedback.

Welcome to the project.  Rahul's earlier reply pointed to where you can
find more information about the various projects within Fedora.  Most of
them have an IRC channel on Freenode IRC as well.

One of the neat things you can do, once you get your Fedora account, is
add your blog to our planet ( http://planet.fedoraproject.org/ ).  Your
experiences with Fedora would be great content there, and whatever else
you happen to be doing.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)