Fedora fan sites?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:25:30 UTC 2008

There are a lot of people out there who love Fedora.  Some of them run
web sites.  Some of them want to run web sites that talk about Fedora,
and they might want to use our open code to provide the site assets.  We
don't necessarily want these sites to look just like our site, because
then it's easy for visitors to be confused about whether they're on an
official site or not.  Then the attendant brand weakening, blah blah
blah...

Is anyone CSS-savvy interested in whipping up a companion
"fedora-fan.css" for our web site that would allow people who love us
and use our code to have a style sheet all ready to use that's not just
like ours, but somewhat attractive, functional, and (dare I say it?)
complementary to the official Fedora theme?