RHM widget on fedoraproject.org

Paul W. Frields pfrields at redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 14:41:52 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 20:12 -0500, Jessica Gerber wrote:
> Hi Paul and Max,
>
> I hope you both had restful weekends.
>
> Attached is a design mock-up of what we'd like uploaded to
> fedoraproject.org (or possibly start.fedoraproject.org).  We will have a
> DevFu, RHM, and TH widget that will switch every time the site is
> refreshed.
>
> What process should I follow to make this happen? Do I need to work with
> traffic?
>
> Many thanks for the opportunity to put this widget on your site!

Hi Jess,

For something like this, you would want to work with the Websites group.
I'm going to Cc: the fedora-websites-list so someone there can get in
touch with you.  Obviously there's a huge crossover audience between
Fedora and DevFu/RHM/TH, and the actual mechanics of making the banner
work, I recall, are pretty trivial.