question about Linux

493920156 493920156 at mail.fju.edu.tw
Tue Mar 4 06:56:42 UTC 2008

Hi
I’m studying at FU JEN CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY. And I have a school project to try out Linux and Open Office in PC. But, before doing that, I have three questions would need your advice.
1.	Does your company offer free update service? (Like “Windows Update”?)
2.	Does your company offer Version Upgrade? If yes, what will be the impact to existing version user? Or your company will only offer release upgrade and I don’t have to do anything but just download the new release from your web side?
3.	About two questions, will they be any cost to me?