start.fedoraproject.org search results

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Mar 7 21:36:45 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 16:17 -0500, Andy Gospodarek wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 03:06:40PM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Andy Gospodarek wrote:
> >

> > > Is fedora getting paid by google for any advertisements they click after
> > > searching from start.fedoraproject.org?  If not, I'm willing to look
> > > into getting that setup.
> > >

> > We aren't currently though I believe there may be some voodoo in the mix
> > and that GDK knows the latest.
> >
> > 	-Mike
>
> Sweet.  Greg, if that's not the case let me know and I can try and
> follow up with Google (though I know you've got some contacts over there
> so you might know better where to start).

Greg is definitely pretty deep into this situation.  It's still in the
research-and-Board-decision stage, and when it comes out from there
you'll see some sort of change, maybe an announcement.

Greg -- if you need another soldja to help the cause, you know where to
find Andy.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.