feeds mock-up for front page

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 03:06:45 UTC 2008

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Ricky Zhou wrote:
> > On 2008-03-13 08:45:35 PM, Juan Camilo Prada Ojeda wrote:
> > > would be good that the look and feel of all related
> > > to fedora seems to be done by A comunity instead of independent random
> > > groups
> > This one is probably my fault (and I agree completely)- the FAS2 design
> > predates the fp.o design by a bit, if I remember correctly, and we never
> > got a good chance to update the design before launching.
>
> Yeh, that's pretty much what happened. The mockups for FAS2 were done before
> the FPO ones. I think the FPO template is really what we want to start moving
> forward on across sites.

Just to make something clear to those on the lists.  We all want a unified
look and design.  We've talked about it for quite some time.  But finding
individuals with the talent and time has proved next to impossible to
find.  If you happen to be an individual who thinks they have the time to
come up with a unified please do speak up!  We sure could use some help.

	-Mike