one fedora.css

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 17 13:40:42 UTC 2008

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> Do we have one fedora.css?
>
> Can we get one together?
>
> How do we want to manage growing it?
>
> For example, I want to use it for docs.fp.org, but that requires
> additional styles for the DocBook styling.  Would we just call e.g.
> fedora-docs.css?
>
> I'd like to start redesigning docs.fp.o with a modern, all-one
> fedora.css.
>
> Which style is The Style? ;-P

Use this:

http://fedoraproject.org/en/static/css/fedora.css

List it first in your css imports. After it, list any styles specific to
the pages you're working with to cover areas not covered by the main
stylesheet or to cover things that are semantically unique to your new
usage.

For example, look at:

https://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraMain

The main stylesheet it uses is the one above, and then media-wiki
specific styles and tweaks are in the stylesheets below it.

~m