CLA process

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 14:01:05 UTC 2008

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 22:20 +0000, Juan Camilo Prada Ojeda wrote:
>

> > Wasnt there a ticket to change wiki engine?, wouldnt it be better to
> > do those changes after
> > migrating to the new  wiki engine? so we wont have to do things twice
>
> While that is true ... we've been waiting a long time for this
> capability and it would be *great* if we had a wiki that many more
> people can contribute to when Fedora 9 is released.
>
> AIUI, Moin 1.6 has this capability to do a one-time show of the CLA when
> an account is created.  Paulo Santos was working on this last, but there
> should be a patch or configuration for it somewhere.

I've looked at getting Moin integrated into FAS2.  Its actually very easy
if we _require_ fas2 everywhere :)  but trying to get anon + fas2 is a bit
more work.  So for now having the cla on the wiki in addition to FAS2 I
think is a good way to go.

Does the "wiki license" link not work?  I know Paulo has been busy with
$DAYJOB stuff so I'd suspect we might be better implementing this
ourselves.

Karsten, was there a thread or ticket you two were working on?  Perhaps
someone else can take off where it was left off?  There's no problem
getting this implemented AFAIK, just needs people hours to do it.

	-Mike