CLA process

Paulo Santos paulo.banon at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:05:04 UTC 2008

Hi all,

First of all, i'm really sorry for my absense, but i guess that until the
end of July i wont have that much free time.

Regarding the process we had, it was mainly a patch that Moin upstream had
against Moin-1.6, the thing is that we (Infrastructure Team) is looking into
migrating from Moin to Mediawiki. I'm currently not aware of the timelines,
but unless someone codes something similar to Moin 1.5.x we wont go anywhere
with this.

The patch was mainly to modify the UserPreferences page, so that when you
would register your account, you would first have the CLA, then a line
stating something like "If you create an account, you hereby agree with the
CLA", then the Username/Password fields.

Please let me know if this answer all (or at least some :P ) of your
questions :)

Paulo