Introduction

Grady Laksmono gradyfausta at laksmono.com
Mon Mar 31 04:19:19 UTC 2008

Hello all,
I'm Grady Laksmono and a student who would like to contribute with
Fedora Website project. I'm currently a Web Programmer for College of
Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology at California State
University, Los Angeles. I use PHP in most of the web development work
that I have done, but I'm really curious and have a high desire to
learn more about Python. I'm quite new with the open source
development and how can I contribute to the project, so is there any
specific documentation that can help me to get started? I completed
all of the checklists those are listed on the Wiki page, but I don't
find information for some type of Subversions...?

Thanks,
Grady Laksmono
www.laksmono.com