New Content for fedoraproject.org

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu May 1 18:08:38 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 13:05 -0500, Juan Camilo Prada wrote:
> Hope you like what you see there :)

I like it.  All that I think is missing is a link to some place that
somebody can get help (like irc or forum or mailing list) for figuring
out what their PC is and which option to choose.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)