New Content for fedoraproject.org

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri May 2 20:34:23 UTC 2008

On Thu, 1 May 2008, Juan Camilo Prada wrote:

> ???So I've made some changes to the current layout again using M??ir??n's
> mockups (probably somebody might remember the proposal i did a few
> months ago). This time i avoided doing just what i though it should be
> done and actually asked for some help to get the content that should
> appear on the site.
>
> The proposal is here: http://jprada.fedorapeople.org/out/en/index

So one interesting tool we can add to the list which might play out in the
work your doing is in Mediawiki's api.

http://smolts.org/w/api.php

for example (and soon for our own wiki) we could easily make pages that
get pulled into feeds here and there with mediawiki.  I'm not sure if it
something we should do but its worth knowing the ability exists.

	-mike