New Content for fedoraproject.org

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Sat May 3 21:31:44 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 21:29 +0200, Adam Pribyl wrote:
> I do not follow the complete discussion. The download is interesting but
> it's definitely not a "one click" method.
> For me on your page there is too small font, If I increase it, then
> especialy "LATEST NEW" collumn gets broken.
>
> Adam Pribyl

Thanks for the feedback!, the thing is im working with firefox 3 in
which fp.o content is shown with a huge font size so i decreased it, but
im aware of the problem of the news column which i hope to fix soon.
Also design (styles, color images) is not my strong so im leaving that
to anyone with good sense of style.

The "one click" method will be there as a link so people who already
know what they want can still get fedora faster. This method is more for
new users who dont really know what is what!