further get-fedora progress

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Sun May 4 05:03:21 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 18:33 -0400, Craig Thomas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Working from juank_prada's post as a base:
>
> http://jprada.fedorapeople.org/out/en/get-fedora
>
> I have been working on the get fedora page and here is my progress thus far:
>
> http://craigt.fedorapeople.org/get-fedora-drafts/get-fedora
>
> I have some known issues, (some pesky radio buttons via jquery, and
> the 'un-sure' option), but I thought I'd call for comments and
> suggestions ahead of next weeks meeting?
>
> Thanks for comments,
>
> --
> Craig

Thanks Craig for you help and you great work it looks so much better
now :)

I spent all night trying to fix all errors specially the ones from IE
and so far i can say i fixed them (i haven't touched the "not-sure"
option yet") It seems IE doesn't recognize variables that are not
initialized with the 'var' (so if anyone is modifying again the script
leave the 'var' in front of each variable ;) ).

So now its fully functional even in IE. check it out and try to download
any of the media to see if you can find any error :)

http://jprada.fedorapeople.org/out/en/get-fedora