further get-fedora progress

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 4 15:41:57 UTC 2008

>  Do you mean if a user selects 32 bit, 64bit and ppc disappear
>  altogether? same with the other sections?  I thought of this and
>  played with it a bit.   (If that was not your comment, please ignore
>  me and also please clarify?)

Urm...what I meant was that once the user had selected the
architecture they want, is there any need for that section to remain
visible? It could discretely slide away, and then the next section
slide out. But reading below, it sounds like that's what you were
thinking and you have questions about! I'd like to see how it looks in
practice, but it sounds like you have doubts about this approach...

Do others have an opinion on this?

Best wishes,

Jon