Re: further get-fedora progress

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Craig Thomas wrote:

I have posted an update, that allows just that...(it may still
mis-behave a little but this is not meant as a finished work).

http://craigt.fedorapeople.org/get-fedora-2/get-fedora

Comments?

Desktop live cd should be the first choice as Jeremy Katz indicated. There seems to be a large amount of spacing in between choices which can be reduced. Torrent should be a first choice. Choice of a network installation and direct link to mirrors.

There should be a link to the release summary which then links to release notes, installation guide etc.

Attached is a paper mockup I did a while back with Jeremy, what do you think?

~m