Re: Today's Meeting: 2300 UTC 8th May

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

No problem, and I'll update the agenda to take into account what you've got below. I'd encourage others to add items to the agenda that they'd like covered too - will make our life easier as we work through the meeting!

I'd also like to hear what people's thoughts are on the previous email that I wrote. Do people agree, disagree, have additions or subtractions, etc?

I'm trying to lay out a vision and then build consensus around it, not issue mandates or orders. :)

--Max