Today's Meeting: 2300 UTC 8th May

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:07:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 12:42 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Thu, 8 May 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>
> > No problem, and I'll update the agenda to take into account what
> > you've got below. I'd encourage others to add items to the agenda that
> > they'd like covered too - will make our life easier as we work through
> > the meeting!
>
> I'd also like to hear what people's thoughts are on the previous email
> that I wrote.  Do people agree, disagree, have additions or
> subtractions, etc?
>
> I'm trying to lay out a vision and then build consensus around it, not
> issue mandates or orders.  :)
>
> --Max

+1 for your agenda proposal... i think those are the logic things to
discuss following the discussion on the previous meeting.

Also, im not sure if this is a thing to discuss just know, as we seem to
be heading on more logistic features around the website team and not so
many technical issues, but last week while working on some improvements
for the get-fedora section, mike said something that catch my attention
about probably thinking on new ways to build the website, which in fact
seems to be a good idea to me. But then that should be discussed too