PPC DVD ISO Strange

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Fri May 16 23:09:55 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 15:59 -0600, Fisk, Brian J CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RDLS
wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> I don’t know if this is the correct place to query, but there seems to
> be an issue with the ISO DVD image for Fedora 9 for the PPC.  The file
> size of the image on FTP sites appears to be way too small and each
> time I try to download from an http site, I get only about 115 MB at
> “completion.”
>
> Any help you might be able to give me to find a good DVD ISO for PPC
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian Fisk

Which FTP sites are showing the ISO as too small, and which one are you
looking at?

The HTTP file truncation is a known issue with certain builds of certain
HTTP servers. It's recommended that you use FTP, BitTorrent, or Jigdo
instead.