Re: open account requests

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 09:25 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> This make me think that if we had a page shown by the application with
> some introduction and rules maybe that would also help reduce the number
> of useless requests (from people who do not follow up).

Can you file an enhancement request for that?  It would be a good idea,
I agree.

http://fedorahosted.org/fas

What I think happens is, people follow the Join link, get an account,
and are presented with a way to "join" an FAS group.  Since there are so
many great names there, why not select a few?

If there were a way to require or display information about the group,
with a link to a requirements page, that might help keep people from
making requests they don't intend to act on.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41