Documenting source locations

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 26 19:09:03 UTC 2008

On 2008-05-26 11:27:12 AM, Eric Kerby wrote:
> For instance, I'm not exactly sure where the source to the static fp.o
> pages is now held.  It seems like it used to be at
> http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/web/?root=fedora, but that no longer
> seems to be the case.
>
> Also, pertaining to the call to fix the new wiki, I haven't been able to
> find where the mediawiki and theme code are being maintained.  I found a
> small bug in the page that appears on the Special:Preferences page after
> clicking Save.  The problem is with the green successbox being displayed to
> the left of all the preference tabs.  I would try to fix this or submit a
> patch myself, but I can't find the source :-(
This is a great thing to be asking on the list, and I just updated
DomainsList a bit.  The items that are marked "Infrastructure Team"
aren't available in a public repo anywhere, and we need to work on
getting these up somewhere (most of them just use a copy/paste of the
fp.o template, and the CSS directly from fp.o).

For the new wiki, we very recently quickly modified the default MW theme
and didn't have a chance to get that into a repo yet.  I've put the
source up at http://ricky.fedorapeople.org/fpo-wiki-skin/ for now.
(It's also possible to simply download/edit the CSS files directly from
http://fedoraproject.org/wikinew/, which is what I started out doing).

Thanks,
Ricky