Introducing myself

Hi, I am Diego Almeida Santos from Brazil, 19-years-old, a engineering student.
I use linux since 2005, a Fedora User since final of 2006.

Currently I working with developing web,
PHP (Using ZF), Python, Css (WebStandards, Tableless), _javascript_, PostgreSQL, MySQL, CMS (Joomla!).

I Think the Open Source is a reality and every one need to help, I am here to do it! I hope be useful in
Fedora Websites Project.

Thank's for all!

Diego Santos
http://diegosantos.wordpress.com