Re: common theme for domain list cont'd

Craig Thomas wrote:
Hi all,

I have continued to adjust the look of the planet page, and am looking
for comments?

http://craigt.fedorapeople.org/planet/planet.html

(only the first 10-15 posts have 'heads' that are in the correct
position, relative to the header...too many for me to cut-n-paste
each...I think we can see what is meant )

What needs work?

Wow, this looks great! :) Great work! I have two points of critique:

- I think the body text for the blog posts is too small. On my 1024x768 thinkpad it looks like 6 or 7 pt so it's quite a bit difficult to read. This should be simple to adjust.

- I also think that the vertical blue bar with the dates on it is unbalanced; it should probably run down along the right side of the page.

~m