Self Introduction

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 18 08:07:20 UTC 2008

On 2008-11-17 05:47:55 PM, ankh at dtrclan.com wrote:
> As for my experience and skill, I have not actually had any formal
> learning, everything I know is from making crappy sites and testing
> various methods until finding ones that I like. I do know a fair bit of
> HTML, some javascript, PHP and CSS. I have dabbled in XML and XHTML.
Welcome!  Contributing to Fedora is a great way to gain experience/skill
in web development/design.  If you're interested, we have some open
tasks at http://tinyurl.com/5w6hp8 and
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks, and we also meet every
Monday if you can make it (details at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Meetings).  Also, we hang out on
#fedora-websites on irc.freenode.net, if you're on IRC.

Let us know if you have any questions,
Ricky