sorry for the commit spam, redirecting firehose ASAP

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 20:16:33 UTC 2008

Wish I had warned all of you about the incoming commit spam the last
36 hours.

This list (fedora-websites-list) receives the commit messages for
docs.fedoraproject.org because of a legacy configuration.

I'm happy to move it to the more appropriate fedora-docs-commits list.
However, we are still in the Infrastructure freeze around release.

I ask all of you to please put up with any more changes (a few small
ones are likely) over the next few days.  As soon as we can get this
firehose redirected, we will.

Thanks for your patience,

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org