preparing websites content for Fedora 10

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 21:31:59 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Oct 2008, Craig Thomas wrote:
>
>> and our draft implementation:
>>
>> http://craigt.fedorapeople.org/get-fedora/get-fedora
>
> Ok, people, it's time to speak up.  Craing and Juank have done a great job
> bringing us this far (thank you both), and get-fedora is the SINGLE MOST
> IMPORTANT page that people will visit in the first week or two of F10.
>
> I think this is a good direction to take the page, since it begins to solve
> the "too many choices and I'm confused" problem.  In my opinion, the place
> where the most work still needs to be done is in figuring out EXACTLY what
> the text needs to be for each of these options, and getting those ready for
> translation.

Ok I really like it. It acts like its an 'application' with moving
widgets without using flash or some other item. I would love to have
my website like that. The only issue I have is that the right column
is completely jumbled with the news articles overlaying/mixing with
Fedora Spins.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux