[tp at pfennigsolutions.de: Re: My contributions]

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:16:37 UTC 2008

----- Forwarded message from Thilo Pfennig <tp at pfennigsolutions.de> -----

Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:46:08 +0200
From: Thilo Pfennig <tp at pfennigsolutions.de>
To: Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: My contributions

Ian Weller schrieb:
> On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 01:38:17AM +0200, Thilo Pfennig wrote:
>
>> I request that all my contributions to the wiki like this page:
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThiloPfennig
>>
>> will be removed asap as you had promised. As i have never agreed to the new content licensing terms.
>>

> Could you elaborate on what "new content licensing terms" you are
> speaking of?

Well maybe not that new any more. I entered my content before the CLA
and OPL were enforced. I denied both of them, but i was removed write
permission so i could not remove my stuff. it should be all in the wiki
history.  I never signed the CLA back then and did not agree to use the
Open Publication License, because I thought it was stupid not to use a
CC license.

Regards,
Thilo

--
Thilo Pfennig - PfennigSolutions IT-Beratung- Wiki-Systeme
Sandkrug 28 - 24143 Kiel (Germany)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36