Broken Link

Matthias Eberle Matthias.Eberle at hanse.net
Mon Oct 6 19:19:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I found a broken link on on the lower part of

   http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora

in the section "Let me look around..." when you select "See all
mirrors".  This directs to

   http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/9/

and does not work anymore.  A quick fix is to leave the trailing "9/"
away, so you have

   http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/

When doing this, the user can select the appropriate mirror for a
certain version, e.g. "Fedora 8" or "Fedora 9" instead of having
"Fedora 9" preselected.  Unfortunately there is also a problem with
the "Mirror list filter" on this page.

Not preselecting a certain version would also be consistent with the
"See all torrents" and "See all custom spins" links, where all version
can be selected.

--
Matthias Eberle.