Re: Happy 5th Birthday banner

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Paul W. Frields wrote:

Would anyone be interested in creating a "Happy 5th Birthday Fedora"
banner for our web front page?  The Fedora Project was born -- at least
by domain records -- on September 24, 2003.  I thought that celebrating
this would be fun.  Here's what I was thinking:

How about this banner?

After receiving some positive feed-back on it, I transformed the banner in a few standard-sized buttons for web pages.

However, I think the design is too simple to also work for the big banner, so for that one we may try something different (maybe re-using some parts, like the cake? maybe something completely original?)

How about this try at a larger-size one?

~m

PNG image

image/svg