tonight's websites meeting (20:00 UTC)

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Sep 22 19:37:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-22 at 11:07 +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I apologize, but I can't make tonight's meeting.  I am traveling to
> OpenExpo tomorrow morning, and I have to get up very early.
>
> Is someone else willing to step up and run through our task list?  In
> particular making sure we're on track for the web work that needs to be
> done in advance of (a) Fedora's birthday on Wednesday, and (b) F10 Beta?

If no one else does at the meeting start, I'll ghost ride your w`hip.

I might want to discuss site banners and how we can stir up interest in
more ideas, more rotation, etc.

- Karsten, who wants a banner:

        "Fedora 10 Beta -- Test your 5 favorites ... before we ship them
        broken!"

--
Karsten Wade, Sr. Community Relations Guy
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org