Fedora 11 countdown banner (artwork team release)

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:38:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 19:37 +0200, Paolo Leoni wrote:
> In the past days some people have requested a F11 countdown banner for
> a blog using.
>
> So, below you can find a proposal:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/b7/Deepsky-fedora11-countdown-banner_1a.png
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/00/Deepsky-fedora11-countdown-banner_1a.svg
>
> The original background image was downloaded from here:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonythemisfit/3387589463/sizes/o/
>
> License seems to be ok for Fedora.
>
> Feedbacks are welcome.

I'm wondering why nicu hadn't mentioned this (at least on the
-art-list), but you might be interested in this one as well:

http://blog.berkenpies.nl/2009/04/02/fedora-11-countdown-counter-part-2/

It's much closer to the graphics we'll probably go with for the release
so it might be better to use it...

Martin