Re: Broken link on your page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SecuritySpin

On 04/24/2009 04:29 PM, John Babich wrote:

I found the tone of this email and the suggested link address highly
suspicious. The suggested replacement link is a very obvious attempt
to get people to see the ads for phony diplomas.

Be advised...not to insult anyone's intelligence, but just to save
people some valuable research time.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project
Good call. What tipped my suspicion meter was the .aspx extension of the webpage. After visiting it, I saw exactly what you meant.