Fedora 11 countdown banner (artwork team release)

Paolo Leoni hydra84 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:16:21 UTC 2009

Hi Ricky,

> By the way, would it be possible to make an updated version of the 1 day
> banner?  Right now, it says "1 days," and where it should be "1 day."
> The same might be true for the Italian one.

sorry for the mistake, today afternoon I'll re-upload corrected version for
both languages.

> I'm about to send the an email to fedora-trans-list about getting more
> translations for the countdown.  Any idea who I can refer translators to
> if they need help work the graphics work and who they should send their
> translated SVGs to in order to be generated?

You can give my contact (hydra84 at gmail.com) for those they need some
assistance about banner creation.

On 2009-04-28 08:43:26 AM, Gianluca Sforna wrote:

> I already asked opinions for translations to the Italian team. At
> first glance, it could be an issue to keep the "coming" and "arriving"
> concepts distinct after translation.
> Is the text set in stone or can we tune it to ease translations?

Hi gianluca, [I'm "novastorm" ;-)]

Today I'll correct the banner...do you have some ideas for italian
translation?
Feel free to contact me if you need some help. You can also modify banner
source by yourself if you want.

Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org